This “NEW PARADIGM MOVEMENT” is gradually forcing us to rethink the way we perceive the traditional definitions of economy, wealth creation, business organizations and other institutional structures. Such a Paradigm shift in economic and social relationships holds promise and peril. The new economy and factors that mold it; internet networking and how it relates to businesses and governments and lastly the need for strong progressive (Conscious, Caring, Compassionate, Responsible) leadership to be responsible for the transformation or will define this new era.
TREFOIL’s NEW PARADIGM PRINCIPLES
1. Making research, design and operational excellence, the core business, and our cornerstone.
2. We treat growth as an organic discipline to be pursued at all levels for the network, company and our audience.
3. We develop many small, disruptive, innovative ideas as well as a few larger scale ones.
DISRUPTIVE LEADERs articulate technology with sharp community and network insights. Understanding critical need lets them observe the world, paying attention to one that keeps them up at night with the drive to build a product, company and system to solve it. Direct Knowledge is another method. It is the TREFOIL way.
Above all, Design Science must synthesize these components, in harmony, feeding off each other, so each action builds momentum for the missions and the disruptive leadership.
TREFOIL’s NEW PARADIGM PRINCIPLES (Cont’d)
4. We shift resources from product and technology innovation to customer (marketing) and business innovation to align with our new paradigm knowledge, technologies vision and mission.
5. We organize to suit the needs of the new business opportunities as much as the core business which is developing new form vocabularies to be used by our clients and co-creators.
6. We use selective co-creative relationships through acquisitions and alliances to synthesize and catalyze sustained growth.
The world’s major economies have matured and have become dominated by service-focused businesses. But many of the management tools and techniques that service managers use were designed to address the challenges of product companies. Are these sufficient, or do we need new ones? Let me submit that some new tools are necessary. They are not in tune with the disruptions affecting them are caught off guard and be ill prepared for the challenges they face.Enter Trefoil with its “New Paradigm Movement™, with evolving economic models to align with markets and delivery systems to satisfy true needs. Emerging economies can circumvent these limitations and enroll directly in emerging creative and positive directions with their own definitions of prosperity.
1. The Offering The challenge of service-business management begins with design. Whereas product designers focus on the characteristics buyers will value, service designers do better to focus on the experiences customers want to have, and miss the value creation opportunity.
2. The Funding Mechanism is a service business model, therefore, management must give careful thought to how excellence will be paid for. In my study of successful service businesses, I’ve seen the funding mechanism take four basic forms. Two are ways of having the customer pay, and two cover the cost of excellence with operational savings.
3. The Collaboration and partnering Management Model & Method -M3 Co-creation, collaborations, Commons and other community paradigms are unfolding. All social, economic and cultural systems are being transformed. Consciousness and BODY, MIND and SPIRIT are the natural expressions that we are identified by. The energy in this process needs to be recharged for the greater good.
4. The General Management System
Disruptive Leaders, Influencers and early adopters are the first point of contact for developing our business relationships, when it comes to transforming innovative ideas, new technologies and New Paradigm theories and principles into life support systems, products and environments.Market force economies do not have the mindset for this radical and long term change. Artrepreneurs, the new consciousness breed will deliver the message to the consumer and prosumer as well. The messaging demands it of us ALL.